Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007

Clustermeeting

And then, was this clustermeeting in Zürich.



Ongoing meetings from Friday afternoon until late Saturday evening. A really inspiring and encouraging event. For me it was good to see, how the new concept of the junior youth classes will be put into praxis. Also to hear at the meeting with the junior youth animators how the concept is bringing joy and new understanding to a world who is longing for a concept of junior youth education with the new spirit of freedom from any old structure or prejudices against different cultures and people. Giving self-responsability to this youth in the age of 11 to 14 with this concept who gives us insight - regardless we ar 11 or 91 in years.

And then, on Sunday was this clustermeeting in Ticino, where I also had the privilege to attend. I haven't visited the Baha'i friends in the Ticino for years. So for me - it was a challenge to dive into the Italien language , translated into French, so that I could follow the disussion, and sense the friendship in this community.



On my way home - I met Katia, who did such a nice flight-show along the mainstreet - I had to stop and take some pictures. I know - in the future I will be more often in the South part of Switzerland - and the next time - probably the paraglider will be in the back of my car.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Habe mich schon gewundert, wo du warst bei dem schönen Wetter!

PS: Gestern habe ich auch einen kleinen Sontagsspazierflug gemacht

Anonym hat gesagt…

Guten Abend!
Vielen Dank für die schönen Fotos.
Ich hoffe dass Du das nächtse mal auch deinen Schirm dabei hast. So können wir zusammen abheben.
P.S. mein Name ist Katia!

unser cluphomepage:http://www.cvlt.ch/